We provide a wide variety of Interlocking Paver Blocks. Interlocking Paver Block are useful because:-
- Interlocking pavers create style, color and eye-catching patterns while providing a durable and long-lasting surface.
- Make a superior integrated system for residential and commercial vehicular requirements.
- When properly installed require practically no maintenance.
- Do not require expansion joints.
- Resistant to spilled fuel and oil.
- May be used immediately upon completion of installation.
- May be disassembled to repair sub grade or underground services then reinstalled with no unsightly patch.
- Skid and slip resistant surface.
- Cooler surface.
- Easy to work to grade transitions.
- Long design life.
- Low life cycle costs.
- Interlocking concrete pavers do not crack like asphalt or poured-in-place concrete or stamped concrete. Flex without cracking.
- Easy to repair and/or replace. Asphalt, concrete, and stamped concrete can’t make this claim.
- Resist deterioration from freeze-unfreeze cycles and de-icing salts better than asphalt and better than ordinary poured-in-place concrete.
- Concrete pavers come in many shapes and colors. Virtually unlimited combination of solid and blended colors, shapes and laying patterns.
- Paving stones should last over 30 years, which is much longer than alternative pavements, under normal residential use.